
I don't understand. I just don't understand.
Going on any missions trip costs money. A lot of money. Especially going to Europe. While support letters cover much of the costs, it still isn't quite enough. That's where fundraisers come in.
Fundraisers like Stop the Bop. Stop the Bop is a fundraiser that my missions team decided to do to help raise funds. We understand that college students are unable to help support our teams, but we felt that our fundraiser was a great idea for two reasons. One, it was creative. Two, it was a way for students to support us without having to spend a lot of money.
The first was great. People were singing the song, getting annoyed, and we even gained a few dollars! Life was great. Then we got a hurtful letter. A letter addressing the three of us as con artists and televangelists. A letter saying that what we were doing was wrong.
I just don't understand how something so harmless turned into this huge drama war. We were trying to have a cheap, creative, fundraiser to gain a few bucks. The cafeteria approved it, Simpson approved it. What's the problem?
Why does Satan hate me so much? Never mind, I know the answer. Well, Satan can suck it! Because my God is faithful God, and HE is the one who gives me strength.

0 comments:
Post a Comment