BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

New York Here I Come!

I leave for New York in less than a week. I'm excited, terrified, nervous, and who knows what else. None of my close friends are coming with me; I applied as a step of faith. A step of telling God that I trust Him (no matter what happens in my life). A step of walking out of my own personal comfort zone. A step of breaking free from my family. 


When I applied, I was confident. Now, not so much. I'm scared. I'm most likely going to be uncomfortable during the entire trip. Its going to be physically exhausting. It's going to be emotionally draining. But at the same time, I feel that God is going to speak on this trip. 

This process already has been hard for me. It's hard for me to ask people for money. It's hard for me to schedule in time for weekly team meetings. It's hard for me to have faith that everything is going to be alright. 

But then again, "you block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith." 

Thanks Mary Morrissey. 

0 comments: