Five paintings, four months, three loads of laundry (well, at least today), two maxi dresses and one Seattle trip, I am done with summer.
I've gotten rid of 6-9 bags of clothes, and 4 bags of useless crap that was haunting my closet. I got rid of two bags of books that I will never/don't read anymore. I have rented countless books from the library, and I have written in journal.
I've been to Santa Cruz, Modesto, San Francisco, Seattle, Chico, and Red Bluff. Tomorrow, I will be in Redding. I have been a passenger in a car, driven a car, rode BART (the Bay Area's Subway), and I've been on a plane.
Rollar coasters, deep friend twinkies, and shopping have all happened.
I have seen 7 movies in the theater. All of which I've liked.
I've seen half the seasons of Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman, and remembered the good times.
I found out that Lady Gaga is a man.
I have laughed, I have cried, I have farted, I have pooped.
I have changed my appearance a little bit. Look a little different.
I have gotten over some things that were hard to let go. I have learned how to move on.
I have been unemployed, and currently have no money.
Mostly, I have enjoyed myself. I have made some amazing memories with friends and family. And now, I will embark on a dangerous journey to land of Simpson. Where drugs, sex, and drinking are kept secret. Where people get amazed by God's daily goodness. Where we have a prayer room and freshman and wise seniors.
And maybe, just maybe, I'll learn a thing or two.

0 comments:
Post a Comment