BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

What About Those Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Summer Days

Things to Do Before School:


1. Get some last minute items from the store
2. Pack!
3. Laundry (x 3000)
4. Clean room (for the 20th time this summer)
5. Pack some more
6. Finish preparing Sunday School lessons
7. Read all my library books
8. Make dinner tomorrow
9. babysit here and there
10. Sell my books back to Half Price
11. Hang out with friends from home.
12. Send my FYE kids their letters. 
13. Get stuff I need for my Sunday School kids. 


The End!

I have about 2 1/2 weeks until I'm back at simpson. I was really excited, but I almost can't wait anymore. I was sitting here on my bed thinking that I haven't been around people who really love Jesus in a long time. Like, a really long time. I'm excited to get back to a school where we don't pass judgement on others. Where we make dinners and play honk-n-hide. 

Mostly, I'm excited to see my college family.

0 comments: