I miss you. Being stuck in my room with no one to talk to and no fresh air has gotten to my mind. If I have to stay in this room all day tomorrow, someone is going to get hurt.
I know that I sound like a little boy going through puberty, but trust me, I feel sssooo much better. The swine has left my body and all that remains is a nasty, nasty cold.
I promise world that once I am free from this room, I'll take our relationship a little more slow. Well, at least in the beginning. But there is so much to do you see. There is so to you, and there is only one of me. So please, be kind for the rest of the year. I can only handle so many colds, infected bug bites, and swine.
I will see you soon world...most likely tomorrow! And when we reunite, everyone will know.
Love,
A Disgruntled Megan

0 comments:
Post a Comment