BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Am Hungry...

I love the feeling of being hungry for God. Most importantly, I love the feeling of being hungry for God in a room where there are others with the same hunger. 


But I love that God's love is enough to feed everybody...with more to spare. It's kinda like wild animals in Africa at a watering hole. Everybody is doing their own thing, but they join together to drink up the good stuff. But, unless the watering hole is at it's end, there's plenty to go around. 

It's so like that with God. Except He never has dried up, he never will dry up, and he never leaves us completely empty. And then once we leave from his presence (I never understood that line because you can't leave God...he's always there. But you get what I'm trying to say), we get to be the watering hole for those who don't know him.

And then the cycle continues. 

0 comments: